frequently asked questions
Click on ‘Course Providers‘
Search for ‘Asia Smart Learning Hub Pte. Ltd.‘
All Singaporeans/PR are eligible to claim their course fees up to 100% under the CITREP+ grant by IMDA.
- Pay $100 deposit to secure your slot (done)
- Make remaining payment of $2,400 on the first lesson
- Total paid: $2500
- Go through the entire course of 6 x 3 hours classes (min. attendance at least 75% – attend at least 5 out of 6 classes)
- On the last lesson, there will be a step by step guide on claiming your paid amount of $2,500 on the government portal (depending on your subsidy tier)
Firstly, we will enrol all trainees on the govt ICMS portal into their system.
Secondly, trainees will attend lessons, fulfil the minimum attendance of at least 75% (Attend at least 5 out of 6 lessons), complete their capstone project.
Finally, in the last lesson, we will be guiding the trainees step-by-step on how to apply for claims on the govt ICMS portal.
ONLY for Singaporeans between the age of 17 – 25 years old in the following categories:
1. Full-Time Public University Student
2. Full-Time Polytechnic Student
3. Full-Time ITE Student
4. Full-Time NSF
5. ORD Personnel (ORD Date within 6 months from course start date)
(Full-Time Public University Students only applies to First Bachelor Degree)
Do note that trainees have to submit their subsidy claim documents 7 days before the course start date Instructions will be sent via email to our trainees.
Singaporeans/PR in the following categories:
1. Working Professionals (Singaporean, 40 years old and above)
2. Working Professionals sponsored by SME
ALL Singaporeans/PRs Working Professional
PR Working Professional (40 years old and above) Sponsored by SME
PR Working Professional Sponsored by Non-SME
Our class slots are very limited and high in demand. It is only fair for students, that we secure slots for those who truly want to take up our courses. Hence, the implementation of a compulsory deposit.
Deposits are strictly non-refundable as we have secured your class slot for you and will not give up your slot to anybody else.
Course fees are strictly non-refundable once you have paid.